General Operatives – Abattoir and Boning Hall
Website Slaney Foods International
Slaney Foods International is located in the heart of the Slaney Valley, one of Ireland’s prime farming regions, we pride ourselves on our reputation for sourcing and producing the highest quality Irish Beef.
We are an expanding company in the Sunny South East that have a number of exciting opportunities available within our Production team. We are now hiring General Operators for our Abattoir and Boning Hall.
Generic Duties & Responsibilities:
- Required to work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfill production targets on a daily and weekly basis
- Cut, trim and prepare meat cuts to specific meat and industry specification
- Packing and preparing meat for storage in line with stock rotation, required temperatures, traceability standards and correct product dressing
- Ensuring work area is kept clean and tidy
- Physical role with lifting and carrying techniques
- Adhering to company policies
- Reporting of any safety issues observed in the Factory
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Other duties as required
- Competitive Rate of Pay
- Subsidised Canteen
- Monthly Employee Raffles
- Snack of the Month
- Candidates must have a strong work attitude, be flexible and hard working
Slaney Foods International is an Equal Opportunities employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@slaney.com.