Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a significant number of Production Operators for our client, a leading multi-national food manufacturer in Wexford.
This excellent opportunity is offered on a 3-month contract basis and shift work will be required.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities include:
- Carry-out Production Operations
- Identify, rectify and report production issues
- Conduct visual inspection of materials
- Perform set-up and changeovers
- Record and collect operations data
- Perform quality control inspection
- Comply with Quality / Regulatory policies
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
What are we looking for?
- Manufacturing experience an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong logical and clear-thinking individual
- Proficient numerical ability
- A proven ‘doer’ who acts with speed, agility and pragmatism to deliver results
- Strong team-player
- Engages in problem-solving
- Uses own initiative
- Comfortable and adaptable with change in varying environments
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude
To apply for this job please visit matrixrecruitment.ie.